Request Swedish home insurance

When you are temporarily going to work and live in Sweden, we recommend that you take out a Swedish home insurance. It can apply to you and your family members as long as they live together with you and are registered at the same address as you. Please fill in the form and we will get back to you.

Information about you

Information about the home to be insured

If you don't have a Swedish social security number we need a copy of the lease or electricity agreement proving you have a home in Sweden.
* Obligatoriskt fält
Formuläret skickas...